Monday 18 October 2010

The Warm Warm Winter: Floozie by Frost French Nightwear!

Since it's getting colder, and darker earlier, I think it's time we all got some lovely cosy pyjamas, and in my opinion they should be Floozie! My favourite brand of pyjamas, Floozie has good detail, colour scheme, and is made from some type of nice material! :')



What is Floozie by Frost French?
Frost French is a clothing label, established in 1999, and run by Sadie Frost and Jemima French. They create many different designs, and trends, and 'Floozie' consists of swimwear, underwear, and nightwear. Frost French won the Elle 'Designer of the Year' in 2004.






Some of their designs...


One of my favourites overall, the ONLY pair of Floozie Slipper Boots! Or, the only ones I could find...
These boots are just so fluffy, and they are longer than the average pair of slipper boots, which means even more cosy! I love slipper boots, and the pure colour of these just makes me think of Christmas, and snow, so these boots are ideal for The Warm Warm Winter!
My favourite nightdress by Floozie, the lovely Carousel range presents itself in the form of a frilly nightie. This nightdress has two pockets, in a silky navy lace. The collar is crimped and elasticated, which gives this nightdress a pretty elegant finish, in my opinion, and the sleeves have the same edge. I love the colour scheme to this dress, it's not particularly wintery, but is completely corresponding, and just a very pretty match. It's the kind of nightdress that every time you wear it, you just have the urge to show your nightwear to anyone near you!

I would reccomend this particular nightdress to you all, as it is my absolute favourite.



This is the type of dressing gown that you want to wear all the time, or at least, I do. However that would be very unhygienic and just a tad strange. Floozie have, in my opinion, mixed together a garment of nightwear, with a fluffy marshmallow, to create this beautiful dressing gown, made of only the best quality Floozie style material. It is hooded, which for whatever reason strikes me as 'cool'. Also, the pastel pink with polka-dot design is very nice, because it's simple, yet gentle, and suggests comfort, which is perfect for a Warm Warm Winter dressing gown!


This nightdress is slightly less 'shaped' than the Carousel range one I mentioned earlier, but never the less, it's beautiful. I love the ribbon hemming on the edges, it's extremely pretty in a very girly way, which is lovely every now and again! The design is rather intricate, and it is very detailed and delightful. It shows birds, which aren't 'exactly' the first sign of winter, but who says they can't live on your Warm Warm Winter nightdress?
The two shades of pink on this nightdress go together so well, and give a very feminine look, which is good, and nice when put together in this particular way.
Another recommendation for you, the Floozie pink bird nightdress!






So, go out today and buy yourself some Warm Warm Winter Floozie by Frost French nightwear; believe me, you'll thank yourself for it!
Floozie can be purchased in the following stores-
www.debenhams.com
houseoffraser.co.uk
and also on several internet shopping sites, such as Amazon and eBay.

Thanks for reading xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment